Before you start playing Cyberpunk 2077, gamers will have to spend from a couple of minutes to several hours in the character editor. Setting up your own alter ego is an important part of any game. Kotaku reporters calculated how many and which appearance settings will be applied in the game.
Here are the settings found in the generator:
- 6 skin types;
- 35 hairstyles;
- 17 pairs of eyes;
- 8 eyebrows;
- 17 mouths;
- 17 jaws; <./ li>
- 17 ears;
- 8 types of cyber elements;
- 9 types of scars;
- 6 types of tattoos on the face;
- 11 types of piercings;
- 5 types of teeth;
- 8 sets of make-up;
- 5 types of lipstick;
- 3 types of spots on the face;
- 3 types of nipples;
- 5 types of tattoos on the body;
- 2 types of scars on the body;
- 2 types of penis;
- 1 vagina;
- the ability to change the size of the member;
- 5 types of intimate haircuts.
Nudity can be turned off and not be embarrassed. So even with random generation of the character’s appearance, the genitals will not change.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a first-person game, but we can see the character in mirrors and reflections. The game comes out on November 19th.