• We gather as Christians in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, without any denominational distinction (Mt. 18:20).
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, in which He has revealed Himself through His Son (2 Tim. 3:16; Jn. 1:1,14,18).
• We believe that everyone is a sinner and needs a Savior, and that the Bible presents that Savior: the Lord Jesus Christ. He made perfect atonement for our sins on Calvary’s cross (Rom. 3:23; Acts 13:38-39; 1 Jn. 5:12- 13). We believe that all who accept the gospel are “born again” (1 Pet. 1:23), sealed with the Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:13) and members of the Body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:12-13).
• We believe the Lord is coming for His Bride, the Church, which may occur at any moment (1Th. 4:13-18; Eph. 5:25-27; Ti. 2:13). In view of this blessed hope, we further believe that the greatest need in the world today is to return to the Word of God, which alone can bring spiritual awakening (Heb. 4:12)
• We preach Christ crucified for our sins, raised for our justification and coming again for His Church (1 Cor. 15:3; Rom. 4:25; 1 Th. 4:13-17).
“Then those who gladly received His word were baptized … and they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers … And the Lord added to the Church daily those who were being saved.” (Acts 2:42-43, 47 nkjv)